Dishwasher/Food Service Position for a Retreat House Center Facility
The Dishwasher/Food Service position is responsible for the dishwashing and cleaning of the dishes, glassware, pots and pans and all related cleaning in the kitchen. This position will also assist from time to time with the event setups of retreat events as well as the upkeep and maintenance of the kitchen and food preparation on an occasional basis.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English as needed for safety related job duties.
- Must be able to read and follow manufacturer’s instructions on equipment and all products used to perform the duties of this job
- Previous experience in a restaurant or similar environment as a dishwasher or food service position.
- Employee must have and maintain a ServSafe Food Handler certification in accordance with CA law.
$10.00-$12.00 per hour commensurate with experience.
If interested please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to schedule an interview.